Advertise Now
Europe Attractions
Travel Companies
  Home > Travel Europe > Europe Destinations > Herrljunga


Europe is one of the five inhabited traditional continents of the Earth. Physically and geologically, Europe is the westernmost peninsula of Eurasia, west of Asia. Europe is bounded to the north by the Arctic Ocean, to the west by the Atlantic Ocean, to the south by the Mediterranean Sea, and to the southeast by the waterways adjoining the Mediterranean to and including the Black Sea and the Caucasus Mountains. On the east, Europe is divided from Asia by the water divide of the Ural Mountains and by the Caspian Sea. Europe is the world's second-smallest continent in terms of area and third-largest continent after Asia and Africa in population.
Herrljunga Municipality is a Municipality in Vastergotland, in western Sweden in the vicinity of Gothenburg. Its seat is in the town Herrljunga with 3,700 inhabitants. It has the total area of 501 square kilometers. The total population is of 9,417 and density is of 19 square kilometer. Herrljunga is known for Herrljunga Cider that as of 2005 has the largest market share of cider in daily stores with 16 percent.
Their Municipal towns are 55 percent of the population lives in towns. The largest towns are such as Annelund, Faglavik, Herrljunga, Hudene and Ljung etc. The rest of 45 percent live in small towns or on the countryside. It is the kind of town you daydream about. It is an attractive city with natural beauty and historical places, while traveling in Europe.

Everything you need to know about Traveling Europe is here at

Permission is granted to reproduce this article as long as the above resource paragraph is left intact with active links.

Back to Europe Destinations

Europe Destinations
Europe News